You are here
Automatic Dosing System
Eliminate the guesswork and routine of adding water treatments to your pond, Pondless® waterfall, fountain, or water feature. In order for water treatments to work correctly or to maintain optimum water quality, water treatments should be added consistently and on a regular basis. The Aquascape Automatic Dosing System accurately and consistently applies your choice of water treatment.
- Helps maintain optimum water quality
- Easy to use and fully programmable
- Dependable and quiet operation
- Can be used on almost any pond, fountain, or water feature.
Aquascape Beneficial Bacteria contains 8 pure strains of concentrated beneficial bacteria, including PSB bacteria and enzymes. This combination of natural cleaners helps to maintain a strong biological balance in your pond. Because ornamental water gardens are enclosed ecosystems, sometimes factors like fish load, uneaten fish food, organics (such as leaves, sludge, and unwanted debris) may disrupt the balance. Aquascape Beneficial Bacteria maintains a strong biological balance that provides clean, clear, and healthy water conditions. PSB (Photo Synthetic Bacteria) help quickly clear pond water by clumping fine debris and allowing it to settle. Kingdom Landscaping highly recommends the professional line of Aquascape products including the Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria for early spring start-ups.
Ion Gen - Electronic Algae Controller
The IonGen™ System G2 Electronic Algae Controller allows you to spend your time relaxing next to your water feature instead of trying to maintain it! The IonGen™ effectively kills algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals and is designed with a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion producing probe helping to control algae throughout the entire water feature. MSRP $379.99 // SKIMMER INSTALLATION PRICE $800. (includes ion gen system) // IN-LINE PLUMBING INSTALLATION $1,000 (includes ion gen system)
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps to control unsightly string algae without the use of liquid chemicals
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 per month in electrical costs)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons depending on the ionization level it is operated at, volume of water in the pond, and the algae conditions you are trying to control
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe fittings, probe holder, copper test kit, alkalinity test kit and owner’s manual
- Kingdom Landscaping personally recommends adding pond salt to your pond before operating the ion gen.